We believe not having a strategy, is the worst strategy. Whether you’re just starting out or heading into retirement, it’s never too late to put a strategy in place.
Our initial strategy session is complimentary and will help you better understand what we do while identifying your own financial inefficiencies. It will no doubt give you some clarity on where you’re heading, and where you want to be.
- Where your financial inefficiencies may be (numbers don’t lie).
- In real terms, what is achievable for you both short- and long-term.
- Step by step strategies and how the JDL Chain Reaction® Strategy can work for you as it’s worked for many everyday Australians.
- Debt reduction, tax minimisation and property investing goals.
Here's what will happen next...
- STEP 1 - Information: We'll collect your basic numbers to see exactly where you are right now.
- STEP 2 - Review - We'll review the numbers you have provided and work out next step you need to take, whether it's debt reduction, tax minimisation or asset building. If you already have property and loans, we'll review it all to make sure everything is set up in the best way. Often a few minor changes can make a big difference in cash flow, tax benefits and long term wealth.
- STEP 3 - Long-term Retirement Plan - We will help you figure out realistic long-term investments goals and a step-by-step plan to help you get there.
- STEP 4 - Find out when you can get your next property - You may think you can't afford an investment property, but in many cases it costs as little as $50 per week. That is less that $8 per day! We'll crunch the numbers with you so you know exactly what you can afford and how much it will cost you each week. Whether you are able to do it now or in 6 months time is not important, the key is having the goal and the knowledge.
- STEP 5 - Invest with Your Super - See if you are eligible to use your super money to acquire property. We'll run the numbers and benefits so you know how this works and can put your super money to work too!
Your Goal Setting Starts Here