Skip to content

Mines Booming Despite Olympic Closure

BHP Billiton’s announcement that it is putting its’ $30 million Olympic Dam mine expansion on hold sent shockwaves through many, fearing that it is a sign of the end of the mining boom. The company announced that it is seeking cheaper options and CEO Marius Kloppers stated that the move…

Read More

Brighter Forecast for Sunshine State Economy

Latest activity in the Queensland market is giving cause to be cautiously optimistic for an economic boost to the region. The Residential Property Prospects 2012 to 2015 report from BIS Shrapnel indicates that resource-rich states such as Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia are showing good signs of economic recovery…

Read More

Latest Economic Trends: Good news for householders?

The 2011 Australian Census results are in and there are some things to be aware of. Australia’s population grew by 8.3% since the 2006 Census. Here is what happened in the capital cities: Adelaide is 5.6% Sydney has grown by 6.6% Melbourne has increased by 9.7% Brisbane has grown by…

Read More

The 2011 Census Proves How Ripe the Property Market Is

The 2011 Australian Census results are in and there are some things to be aware of. Australia’s population grew by 8.3% since the 2006 Census. Here is what happened in the capital cities: Adelaide is 5.6% Sydney has grown by 6.6% Melbourne has increased by 9.7% Brisbane has grown by…

Read More

Majority of Rental Owners Negatively Geared

Recent statistics released by the Australian Taxation Office for the 2009/10 financial year reveal that nearly two-thirds of rental property owners are negatively geared. There were a total of 1,751,679 individuals receiving rental income, with 37% making a profit ($0 or more) and the remaining 63% recording a loss on…

Read More

3 Reasons to Stay with Investment management

The investment management scene has been choppy for the last couple of years, with fund managers reporting that nervous markets are seeing a downturn in their business. However, there remain some good reasons to have your investments taken care of by a professional…

Read More

Putting Money in Your Pocket at the End of the Financial Year

Most individuals would love to reduce their overall tax liability. An area often surrounded by mystique, tax deduction is a great way to achieve an overall reduction in tax liability. With the end of another tax year approaching on 30 June, now is a good time to familiarise or refresh…

Read More

What to Look for in a Wealth Management Expert

At a certain point in your life, you may have aggregated enough investments to be making millions of dollars. This means that you might need some money management, tax deduction advice and also some vigilance from a wise and experienced eye over what exactly is happening with your wealth.

Read More

Retirement Planning

If you have managed to become a millionaire or even a billionaire after investing in properties then you are going to need a wealth management expert to advise you on your retirement planning strategy. That is because if you do not make certain moves with regards to selling your property…

Read More

Property Investment Pitfalls

It is very true that property investment is the best way to get rich in this day and age. In fact property investment is necessary for most people to roll over enough money to not be working past their retirement years.

Read More
Scroll To Top